UTARMS is offering an online training session on Records Management Fundamentals and Responsibilities on Tuesday, June 29 from 11 AM-12 PM.
Who Should Attend: Staff who work with University files (digital and paper) interested in learning UofT's Records Management program requirements and best practices.
Course Objectives: This session is an introduction and refresher about the University’s administrative Records Management Program. It will provide participants with a grounding in basic records management rules and techniques to properly maintain digital and paper records at the University of Toronto.
What You Will Learn:
- What records management is and why it is important
- The University Archives and Records Management Services (UTARMS) and its products and services
- Which files are University Records
- How to properly maintain University Records
- How to properly dispose of University Records.