University Settlement. Women's Auxiliary fonds

Title: University Settlement. Women's Auxiliary fonds

Dates of creation: 1920-1987

Physical description: 0.65 metres of textual and graphic material and publications

Admin. history: The Women's Auxiliary was established in 1920 and was made up of wives and faculty of the University who volunteered their time to help raise money for the Settlement House. Some of the activities that they undertook to accomplish this task involved holding luncheons and teas, bazaars, open houses and rummage sales.

Scope and content: Correspondence, minutes, reports, membership and supporters lists, constitution, histories, publications and other material documenting the activities of the Women's Auxiliary of the University Settlement. Includes material relating to the Board of Directors and the Camp Boulderwood initiative.

Finding Aids: None

Access: Open

Accession number: B2000-0028, B2001-0010