- Saturday December 21st, 2019 to Sunday, January 5th, 2020 (we re-open on Monday the 6th).
Where are we?
The University Archives are located on the fourth floor of the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library, adjacent to Robarts Library, to the south.
Enter the Fisher Rare Book Library from the second floor of Robarts Library and take the elevator up to the fourth floor.
The main building entrance is a revolving door. Accomodations can be made to facilitate access to the building and reading room. We encourage visitors to contact us prior to their visit so we can make any necessary arrangements to facilitate entry.
For more information on what to expect when you visit the Archives, see Visiting the Reading Room.
- Washrooms are located on the fourth floor outside the Archives Reading Room.
- An accessible, all-gender washroom is located on the first floor of Robarts Library, room 1013, near the left-side Information Commons.
Are you coming to consult one of our collections? Let us know ahead of time so we can pull the material and have it ready for you when you arrive.
If you plan to use our overhead scanner, don't forget to bring a USB flash drive or memory key.
Coming from off-campus?
- Directions to the campus
- Campus map
- We are building RB
- Campus parking
- TTC/Public Transit
- We are a 6-minute walk from St. George subway station (take the St. George Street exit).
- The 94 bus stops at the corners of Hoskin/Harbord and St. George, across the street from the library.
- The 510 Spadina streetcar is a 3-minute walk away (Harbord Street stop)